Featuring 14 raw and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein, providing 18 grams, or 35% of the Daily Value, plus all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code® fat-soluble vitamins and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics.†
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use low fat RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
It’s not only what RAW Protein contains, it’s also about what it doesn’t contain – there are no fillers, no artificial flavors and no synthetic ingredients. It is gluten-free and dairy-free and contains no soy allergens.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors™ such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality,† RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
· Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
· Excellent source of protein – 18 grams and 35% Daily Value
· Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
· Increases the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages
· Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
· Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
· Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
· Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy and other protein sources
· Easily digested – supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes†
· Mixes well – great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages