Why Choose RAW Meal?
RAW Meal goes beyond organic by providing live probiotics and enzymes, Vitamin Code® RAW Food-Created vitamins and minerals, as well as nutrient Code Factors™ such as beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10, enabling natural recognition by your body.
Containing 26 superfoods from RAW organic seeds, sprouts and greens, RAW Meal provides 33 grams of protein, 14 grams of fiber and a healthy 4 grams of fat making it an excellent choice for “weight conscious” individuals. Garden of Life RAW Meal also offers 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals providing at least 100% of the Daily Value of 16 key nutrients.
Just as important is what’s NOT included in RAW Meal. It is gluten-free, dairy-free and lactose-free. It has no soy allergens, no fillers, no isolates, no synthetic nutrients, no artificial sweeteners and no preservatives.
Garden of Life® RAW Meal was formulated to be a meal replacement that satisfies hunger, is naturally filling and provides energy, all while providing the protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals that you would find in a healthy meal of raw foods. RAW Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy raw meal in one delicious serving.
What are the Key Benefits of RAW Meal?
A convenient meal-on-the-go, RAW Meal is suitable for almost anyone including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources. RAW Meal offers the following:
· Provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy meal
· Raw Meal is naturally filling, satisfies hunger, provides energy
· Excellent source of RAW organic, plant-based protein (33g) – including all essential amino acids
· Excellent source of 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals – RAW Food-Created Nutrients and RAW Food-Chelated Minerals that enable targeted delivery and natural recognition by your body
· Raw Meal has excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber (14g)
· Provides live probiotics and enzymes for healthy digestion
· Made exclusively from RAW natural, plant-based, whole foods – uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
· Contains 14 RAW organic sprouts, 4 RAW organic cereal grass juices, 5 RAW organic fruits, spirulina and chlorella
· No Trans Fats